• Author: Jane Sutton
      • Publisher: Dial
      • Characters: Sidney, Judy, Gabie, Sidney’s mother
      • Language: english
      • Release date: June 10, 2010
      • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
      • ISBN: 9780803727533 (0803727534)

About The Book

Sidney, a rather rotund pig, loves to write rhyming poems for his friends? birthdays. On one such occasion, he realizes his own name doesn?t rhyme with anything except … well, kidney. This just will not do. Sidney resolves to change his name to Joe, an extremely rhyme-able name. But being ?Joe? is hard to remember. His friends aren?t that keen on it. And when Sidney?s mom finds out, she?s crushed. After all, Sidney was named after his greatgreat- great-grandfather, the inventor of the mop! What?s a pig with a non-rhyming name to do? Jane Sutton?s text is full of laughs, and wonderfully complemented by Renata Gallio?s charming characters, quirky details, and rolling perspectives. Kids will love Sidney?s solution and identify with his name-changing plight.

FB2 Don’t Call Me Sidney Jane Sutton buy for reader on Books-a-Million. FictionBook ebook Don’t Call Me Sidney read. Online book Don’t Call Me Sidney by Jane Sutton download. EPUB book Don’t Call Me Sidney on PC on Walmart.

TXT Don’t Call Me Sidney read online on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook Don’t Call Me Sidney Jane Sutton download PocketBook. Paperback ebook Don’t Call Me Sidney iPad on Booktopia. MP3 book Don’t Call Me Sidney by Jane Sutton buy cheap.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (FB2) Don't Call Me Sidney by Jane Sutton
あなたの情報: