(PDF) My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars by Becky Kelly

久住高原童心回帰農場 フォーラム お話フォーラム (PDF) My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars by Becky Kelly

• このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にlunsにより3年、 5ヶ月前に更新されました。
1件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #4828 返信
      Emma Charles
      ゲスト

My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars
      by Becky Kelly

My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars – CLICK HERE

• Language: english
      • Author: Becky Kelly
      • Format: hardcover, 48 pages
      • Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
      • ISBN: 9780740763700 (0740763709)
      • Release date: February 1, 2007

About The Book

My grandmother showed me that wisdom comes with age, but that a joyful heart is forever young. — My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars

* No one captures the essence of cherished family bonds like renowned artist Becky Kelly.

In My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars, award-winning watercolor artist Becky Kelly celebrates the special bond between grandmothers and grandchildren. Her ethereal illustrations combine with heartfelt words of appreciation for Grandmother’s humor, kindness, and wisdom. Our parents may give us the sun and the moon, but it’s our grandmothers who show us the stars — and no star shines brighter than a grandmother. My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars is a beautiful, all-occasion gift for grandmothers everywhere.

Paperback book My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars by Becky Kelly read online on Barnes & Noble. MOBI My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars buy cheap on Mac. MP3 ebook My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars download. Online book My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars Becky Kelly iPhone on Booktopia. FictionBook My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars for PocketBook on Audible.

• #4836 返信
      luns
      ゲスト

Nevermore: A Novel of Edgar Allan Poe and Allan Pinkerton by Brent Monahan — 9780615671406

1件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (PDF) My Grandmother Showed Me the Stars by Becky Kellyで#4836に返信
あなたの情報: