(PDF) Don't Fall Off the Mountain by Shirley MacLaine – 9780553274387

久住高原童心回帰農場 フォーラム お話フォーラム (PDF) Don't Fall Off the Mountain by Shirley MacLaine – 9780553274387

• このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にBeverly Zafferにより3年、 3ヶ月前に更新されました。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #6648 返信
      Beverly Zaffer
      ゲスト

Don’t Fall Off the Mountain
      by Shirley MacLaine

🔰 Don’t Fall Off the Mountain : Click Here 🔰

• Genres: biography, memoir, autobiography, spirituality, travel, inspirational
      • Release date: February 1, 1985
      • ISBN: 9780553274387 (0553274384)
      • Author: Shirley MacLaine
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: Bantam
      • Format: paperback, 292 pages

About The Book

“I’ve always felt that I would never develop into a really fine actress because I cared more  about life beyond the camera than the life in front  of it. Over the years my search became broader and  broader. After two months on a picture my car  seemed to veer toward the airport of its own accord. I  still loved acting and enjoyed it. I was a  professional, but basically I was more interested in the  people I played than the movies I played them  in… ” — Shirley MacLaine.

An  outspoken thinker, a keen observer, a truly  independent woman, Shirley MacLaine takes us on a  remarkable journey into her life and her inner self. From  her Virginia roots, to stardom, marriage,  motherhood and her enlightening travels to mysterious  corners of the world, her story is exciting and  poetic, moving and humorous-the varied and life-changing  experiences of a talented, intelligent and  extraordinary woman.

EPUB ebook Don’t Fall Off the Mountain PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. Online Don’t Fall Off the Mountain Shirley MacLaine download. TXT book Don’t Fall Off the Mountain read on iPad on Booktopia. FB2 ebook Don’t Fall Off the Mountain by Shirley MacLaine buy cheap. FictionBook book Don’t Fall Off the Mountain by Shirley MacLaine download on Book Depository.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (PDF) Don't Fall Off the Mountain by Shirley MacLaine – 9780553274387
あなたの情報: