Open Mind, Faithful Heart — PDF download : 9780824519971

久住高原童心回帰農場 フォーラム お話フォーラム Open Mind, Faithful Heart — PDF download : 9780824519971

• このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にlunsにより3年、 5ヶ月前に更新されました。
1件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #4743 返信
      Angi Burrese
      ゲスト

Open Mind, Faithful Heart
      Reflections on Following Jesus

by Pope Francis, Gustavo Larrazabal, Joseph Owens

🔍 Open Mind, Faithful Heart · Click Here 🔍

• Language: english
      • ISBN: 9780824519971 (0824519973)
      • Genres: catholic, spirituality, theology, christian
      • Publisher: The Crossroad Publishing Company
      • Author: Pope Francis, Gustavo Larrazabal, Joseph Owens
      • Format: hardcover, 320 pages
      • Release date: November 18, 2013

About The Book

This book is not just for reading. It is a path for prayer and a guide for life.

Pope Francis connects with people, especially the young, the forgotten, and the forlorn. The cameras show him in Rome, in Brazil, in Lampedusa reaching out to the crowds, holding infants, embracing the disabled. What is the source of his energy, and his spiritual vitality? This book is perhaps the best introduction to what makes the Pope the engaging pastor he is.

During his years as archbishop of Buenos Aires, Jorge Bergoglio’s constant theme was how to follow Jesus unreservedly, even in the hectic turmoil of our modern world. The texts of these talks, handpicked for this volume, reveal the spiritual depths of Pope Francis as perhaps no other work does.

The strong scriptural orientation of the Pope is evident in the countless references to both the Old and New Testament. To help the reader, this edition supplements the original text by providing scriptural citations.

The language of these pages speaks to the heart as much as to the mind. These are meditations to be savored rather than just read quickly and filed away.

FB2 Open Mind, Faithful Heart Pope Francis buy cheap on iPhone. MP3 book Open Mind, Faithful Heart download on Powells. Hardcover ebook Open Mind, Faithful Heart read iPad on Walmart.

• #4786 返信
      luns
      ゲスト

I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better by Sarah Shankman | 9780671897505

1件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Open Mind, Faithful Heart — PDF download : 9780824519971で#4786に返信
あなたの情報: