• Author: J.J. Dewey
      • Language: english
      • Release date: June 1, 1998
      • ISBN: 9780966505306 (0966505301)
      • Genres: spirituality
      • Publisher: Great Ad Ventures
      • Format: paperback, 365 pages

About The Book

“Peter seeing him (John) saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?

Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? Follow thou me.

“Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, if I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?” John 21:21-23

John, the Beloved, the Revelator, an Apostle of Jesus, perhaps the most mysterious man in history, comes alive in this book. Legend has it that John never died and still roams the earth as a teacher. John finds JJ Dewey, the main character, to teach him the Twelve Keys of Knowledge to prepare the world for the new age of peace.

The contents of this first book and additional books about The Immortal may or may not be true. It is up to the reader to decide. But whatever the opinion rendered, the story and teachings herein are worthy of serious consideration.For those who prefer to read a hardcopy, Book 1 is also available free in print for both bookstores and individuals.

TXT book The Immortal read on Android on Kobo. EPUB The Immortal J.J. Dewey buy. PDF ebook The Immortal by J.J. Dewey download on Books-a-Million.

MP3 ebook The Immortal iPhone. Paperback The Immortal J.J. Dewey buy cheap for Kindle on Bookshop. Hardcover book The Immortal.

Hardback The Immortal by J.J. Dewey download on reader on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook The Immortal read online. FB2 book The Immortal PocketBook on Powells.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (MOBI) The Immortal (Immortal #1-2) by J.J. Dewey
あなたの情報: