• 投稿者
    投稿
    • #5678 返信
      Lisa Chambers
      ゲスト

My Life Next Door
      by Huntley Fitzpatrick

🔍 My Life Next Door ~ Read More 🔍

• Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for First Book (2013), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2012)
      • Format: hardcover, 394 pages
      • Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction
      • Author: Huntley Fitzpatrick
      • ISBN: 9780803736993 (0803736991)
      • Language: english
      • Release date: June 14, 2012
      • Places: Connecticut
      • Publisher: Dial Books For Young Readers
      • Characters: Samantha Reed, Jase Garrett

About The Book

“One thing my mother never knew, and would disapprove of most of all, was that I watched the Garretts. All the time.”

The Garretts are everything the Reeds are not. Loud, messy, affectionate. And every day from her rooftop perch, Samantha Reed wishes she was one of them … until one summer evening, Jase Garrett climbs up next to her and changes everything.

As the two fall fiercely for each other, stumbling through the awkwardness and awesomeness of first love, Jase’s family embraces Samantha — even as she keeps him a secret from her own. Then something unthinkable happens, and the bottom drops out of Samantha’s world. She’s suddenly faced with an impossible decision. Which perfect family will save her? Or is it time she saved herself?

A transporting debut about family, friendship, first romance, and how to be true to one person you love without betraying another.

TXT ebook My Life Next Door Huntley Fitzpatrick. FB2 My Life Next Door buy cheap on iPhone on Amazon. FictionBook book My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick download. Hardcover ebook My Life Next Door read online for Kindle on Dymocks. Hardback My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick read.

Paperback book My Life Next Door buy PocketBook on IndieBound. MOBI book My Life Next Door Huntley Fitzpatrick download on Android on Kobo. PDF ebook My Life Next Door. EPUB My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. MP3 My Life Next Door read online iOS on Book Depository.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (MOBI) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
あなたの情報: