• Format: paperback, 128 pages
      • ISBN: 9781440202438 (1440202435)
      • Release date: February 1, 2010
      • Publisher: Krause Publications
      • Author: Lorine Mason
      • Language: english

About The Book

Kids’ clothing makeovers

“Hand-Me-Ups” features 25+ exciting projects to create up-to-date fashions from thrift store finds and clothes already in your child’s closet. By reworking the materials and then jazzing them up with trendy embellishments and simple techniques, you’ll create fashion-forward looks for your kids, without the hefty designer price tag.

Easy instruction and inspired ideas for 25+ garments and accessories — from denim do-overs to cute shoe re-dos

Comprehensive getting-started section introduces you to basic techniques that add impact to finished garments, including sewing, embroidery, appliqu? and painting techniques.

Grab your child’s clothes and give them a “Hand-Me-Ups” makeover

Please note that the digital version does not include the accompanying CD-ROM.

FB2 book Hand Me Ups buy cheap for PocketBook. MP3 ebook Hand Me Ups by Lorine Mason download on Books-a-Million. Paperback Hand Me Ups Lorine Mason read online reader on Walmart.

Hardcover book Hand Me Ups. Hardback Hand Me Ups on PC. FictionBook ebook Hand Me Ups Lorine Mason read on Bookshop.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (MOBI) Hand Me Ups by Lorine Mason • 9781440202438
あなたの情報: