I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better – FB2 download – 9780671897505

久住高原童心回帰農場 フォーラム お話フォーラム I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better – FB2 download – 9780671897505

• このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にlunsにより3年、 5ヶ月前に更新されました。
1件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #4739 返信
      Bella Balestrino
      ゲスト

I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better
      by Sarah Shankman

📕 I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better | Click Here 📕

• Release date: June 1, 1997
      • ISBN: 9780671897505 (0671897500)
      • Genres: mystery, fiction, humor, romance
      • Publisher: Pocket Books
      • Format: paperback, 288 pages
      • Author: Sarah Shankman
      • Awards: Lefty Award Nominee (1998)
      • Language: english

About The Book

Tuesday, eleven-thirty, a bright spring morning …. Just off the breakfast shift at Sweet Willie’s meat-and-three, Shelby Kay Tate rushes down an old-fashioned Nashville sidewalk with Thursday night playing itself out in her mind. It’s songwriters’ night at the Sutler, a chance to serve up her big, bluesy voice to a crowd hungry for new country songs. Shelby’s picturing herself onstage, a girl from Star, Mississippi, belting one clear against the back wall, when a familiar head of golden hair brings her out of her reverie. She’d know Leroy Mabry’s puny frame from a mile away — and the last time she’d seen it was in divorce court. Though she wonders what the devil he’s up to, she’s got better things to think about. But back home, changing out of her work clothes, she’s shocked to discover Leroy’s idea of a calling card nestled among her lingerie. Momma always said her scream was a snake-strangler. Jeff Wayne Capshew, Metro Police patrolman for ten years, knows these stalking things can get serious fast. He’s done all he can do for Shelby, but he can’t shake her image from his mind … her thick, wild, red-brown hair, her creamy valentine face. He feels compelled to protect her — and his instincts are right on. Leroy’s been hitting the bourbon and soon shows up at Shelby’s to convince her to come on home. When she flat out refuses, he begins to lose it. While Leroy sobers up in a cellblock, Shelby puts the pedal to the metal — aiming for her true heart’s desire. The rest of her life takes the backseat, so there’s no way for her to see what’s coming. Leroy, fueled by his pent-up anger and fast-talking cellmate, gets out on bail and goes after her again; Jeff crosses her path a few toomany times, going well beyond the call of duty; an eclectic mix of jealous women, scouting agents, and a big-name star ready for a big-time comeback make their own plans for Thursday night at the Sutler. Shelby’s ready for a high-voltage evening but, blinded by her vision of bright

Online I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better download on Amazon. Paperback book I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better Sarah Shankman buy for Kindle. MP3 ebook I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better by Sarah Shankman.

• #4787 返信
      luns
      ゲスト

Open Mind, Faithful Heart: Reflections on Following Jesus ~ Pope Francis ~ 9780824519971

1件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better – FB2 download – 9780671897505で#4787に返信
あなたの情報: