(ePUB) Destiny's Price (Mage: the Ascension) by Phil Brucato

久住高原童心回帰農場 フォーラム お話フォーラム (ePUB) Destiny's Price (Mage: the Ascension) by Phil Brucato

• このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にjohnanzにより2年前に更新されました。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #5340 返信
      Liz Ryan
      ゲスト

Destiny’s Price
      (Mage: the Ascension)
      by Phil Brucato, Jaymi Elford, Elizabeth Fischi

🔥 Destiny’s Price ~ Read More 🔥

• Release date: December 1, 1995
      • Format: paperback, 128 pages
      • Publisher: White Wolf
      • Author: Phil Brucato, Jaymi Elford, Elizabeth Fischi
      • Language: english
      • Series: Mage: the Ascension
      • Genres: gaming
      • ISBN: 9781565044500 (1565044509)

About The Book

The Test

The wet street mirrored the neon and the dark equally, impassively. At my feet, another life. I swallowed, knlet, felt her faltering pulse. I caressed her cheek. A caress like the angel of death. My throat tightened: Why do I stay? As if in response, the dyong girl whispered, “Hold me.”

“At what price such power?” asked Siehchang. And again: “At what price such knowledge?”

I was silent. How could I respond?

“Indeed,” he said, “who can answer fully to destiny’s price?”

– Kiki Siehchang, Verbena Master, from the The Dialogues of Siehchang and Ortega

The Price

The streets offer endless questions. This book, however, holdes many answers for the Gothic-Punk troupe. Within its pages, players and Storytellers will find characters, settings, new rules, street gear, and some harsh truths about the urban nightmare, including:

A guided tour of the streets by one who knows them.

Dozens of characters, settings and weapons, plus details about organized criminal groups.

Source material for Mage, Vampire, Werewolf, Wraith and even Changeling.

MP3 book Destiny’s Price Phil Brucato on Amazon. Hardback ebook Destiny’s Price download for PocketBook. Hardcover Destiny’s Price buy cheap on Book Depository. FB2 Destiny’s Price by Phil Brucato read Kindle.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (ePUB) Destiny's Price (Mage: the Ascension) by Phil Brucato
あなたの情報: